Name - Gymnocephalus cernua
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Southernmost record of Gymnocephalus cernua (Linnaeus, 1758) in European lakes.
- Insights into the diversity, distribution and phylogeny of three ergasilid copepods (Hexanauplia: Ergasilidae) in lentic water bodies of the Morava river basin, Czech Republic.
- Non-native gobies share predominantly immature parasites with local fish hosts.
- Coupling molecular and risk analysis to investigate the origin, distribution and potential impact of non-native species: an application to ruffe Gymnocephalus cernua in Turkey.
- Sexual size dimorphism of two common European percid fish: linkage with spatial distribution and diet.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life