Name - Gobiomorus dormitor
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Length-weight relationships of eight reservoir fish species in Puerto Rico.
- Integrative taxonomy reveals an even greater diversity within the speciose genus Phyllodistomum (Platyhelminthes : Trematoda : Gorgoderidae), parasitic in the urinary bladder of Middle American freshwater fishes, with descriptions of five new species.
- Parasites with zoonotic potential found in commercially important fish in Tamaulipas, Northeastern Mexico.
- Autochthonous transmission of the Indomalayan parasite, Transversotrema patialense, in the Caribbean: Molecular, morphological, and experimental evidence.
- Possible zoonotic implications of the discovery of the advanced third stage larva of Gnathostoma turgidum (Spirurida: Gnathostomatidae) in a Mexican fish species.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life