Name - Caranx crysos
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Extensive use of Fish Aggregating Devices together with environmental change influenced the spatial distribution of a tropical affinity fish.
- Length-based estimates of growth parameters and mortality rates of fish populations from a coastal zone in the Southeastern Brazil.
- Evaluation of the selectivity of gillnets and handlines for the capture of the blue runner (Caranx crysos) in areas of marine influence of the Tayrona National Natural Park.
- Association behavior between sand tiger sharks and round scad is driven by mesopredators.
- Assessing the population characteristics of Carangids in the Coast of Ghana, West Africa.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life