Name - Luxilus cerasinus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Hybridization between the cyprinid fishes Luxilus albeolus, L. cornutus, and L. cerasinus with comments on the proposed hybrid origin of L. albeolus.
- Spawning behaviors in Luxilus albeolus and Luxilus cerasinus (Cyprinidae).
- Morphology predicting ecology: incorporating new methodological and analytical approaches.
- Lotic cyprinid communities can be structured as nest webs and predicted by the stress-gradient hypothesis.
- Disentangling Reproductive Interactions among Communal Spawning Minnows Using Reproductive Condition and Visual Observations.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life