Name - Labroides phthirophagus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Preference for ectoparasite-infected host fishes by the Hawaiian cleaning wrasse, Labroides phthirophagus.
- Advantage of flexible juvenile coloration in two species of Labroides (Pisces: Labridae).
- Innate recognition by host fish of their cleaning symbiont.
- Effects of incident light and background conditions on potential conspicuousness of Hawaiian coral reef fish.
- New perspectives on marine cleaning mutualism.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life