Name - Pholis gunnellus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Habitat Selection by the Rock Gunnel, Pholis gunnellus L. (Pholidae).
- Studies on endangered and rare non-commercial fish species recorded in the Pomeranian Bay (southern Baltic Sea) in 2010-2013.
- Diet as a mechanism of coexistence between intertidal fish species of the UK.
- Seabed Habitat Determines Fish and Macroinvertebrate Community Associations in a Subarctic Marine Coastal Nursery.
- Thanks for all the butterfish - black guillemot diet as revealed by camera traps on Lighthouse Island, Northern Ireland.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life