Name - Girella punctata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Distribution patterns of settlement-stage juveniles of Girella punctata and Girella leonina on the rocky coast of the Kanto-Izu region, Japan.
- Influence of Oral Administration of a High-Calcium Solution into a Marine Teleost (Nibbler Fish) and a Freshwater Teleost (Goldfish) on Their Plasma Calcium Levels.
- Effects of a Styrene Trimer (2,4,6-triphenyl-1-hexene) on Plasma Mineral Concentrations of Nibbler Fish, Girella punctata.
- Antipredator strategy of paralarvae of East Asian common octopus Octopus sinensis d'Orbigny, 1841: causing rejection after engulfing by a fish, and subsequent ink release for distraction during escape.
- Development of a Multiplex Polymerase Chain Reaction Method for Rapid and Accurate Identification of Girella punctata and G. leonina (Teleostei: Girellidae).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life