Name - Chaetodon punctatofasciatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Color pattern evolution, assortative mating, and genetic differentiation in brightly colored butterflyfishes (Chaetodontidae).
- [Chaetodon punctatofasciatus and the setae colour of tube building worms.]
- Isolation and characterization of twenty microsatellite markers for the study of hybridization in butterflyfish of the genus Chaetodon.
- Does genetic distance between parental species influence outcomes of hybridization among coral reef butterflyfishes?
- Spatial refugia mediate juvenile coral survival during coral-predator interactions.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life