Name - Centropyge bicolor
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- High-performance liquid chromatography to detect thiocyanate in reef fish caught with cyanide: A practical field application.
- Seascape and life-history traits do not predict self-recruitment in a coral reef fish.
- Three new species of Allobacciger Hafeezullah & Siddiqi, 1970 (Digenea: Monorchiidae) from Australia and French Polynesia.
- Embryonic and early larval development of two marine angelfish,Centropyge bicolor and Centropyge bispinosa.
- Filling an empty role: first report of cleaning by pygmy angelfishes (Centropyge, Pomacanthidae).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life