Name - Maccullochella ikei
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Dietary habits of a large, long-lived endangered Australian percichthyid, the eastern freshwater cod Maccullochella ikei.
- Movement patterns and habitat selection of the Endangered eastern freshwater cod Maccullochella ikei in the Mann River, Australia.
- Pleistocene divergence across a mountain range and the influence of selection on mitogenome evolution in threatened Australian freshwater cod species.
- Effects of a low-head weir on multi-scaled movement and behavior of three riverine fish species.
- Long-term acoustic telemetry reveals limited movement of fish in an unregulated, perennial river.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life