Name - Pomatoschistus microps
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- First confirmed record of Pomatoschistus microps (Kroyer, 1838) (Pisces: Gobiidae) from the Ionian Sea with notes on habitat and distribution.
- The cross-shore distribution of epibenthic predators and its effect on zonation of intertidal macrobenthos: a case study in the river Scheldt.
- Polymerase chain reaction as a promising tool for DNA-based diet studies of crustaceans.
- Distribution and hybridization of two sedentary gobies (Pomatoschistus microps and Pomatoschistus marmoratus) in the lagoons of southern France.
- Ichthyoplankton of the South-Eastern Baltic Sea in the summer season: modern changes in the distribution and abundance of eggs and larvae of mass species.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life