Name - Retropinna semoni
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Occurrence of Contracaecum bancrofti larvae in fish in the Murray-Darling Basin.
- Morphological predictors of swimming speed performance in river and reservoir populations of Australiansmelt Retropinna semoni.
- Low light intensities increase avoidance behaviour of diurnal fish species: implications for use of road culverts by fish.
- Assessing Effects of Flow Regulation and an Experimental Flow Pulse on Population Size Structure of Riverine Fish with Contrasting Biological Characteristics.
- Wild fish as reservoirs of parasites on Australian Murray cod farms.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life