Name - Urolophus cruciatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Preliminary observations on the reproduction, growth and diet of Urolophus cruciatus (Lacepede) and Urolophus expansus, McCulloch (Urolophidae) in southeastern Australia.
- Niche overlap and trophic resource partitioning of two sympatric batoids co-inhabiting an estuarine system in southeast Australia.
- Reproductive cycle of Urolophus cruciatus in south-eastern Australia: Does the species exhibit obligate or facultative diapause?
- A new species of Acanthocotyle Monticelli, 1888 (Platyhelminthes: Monogenea: Acanthocotylidae) from the ventral skin of the banded stingaree, Urolophus cruciatus (Lacepede, 1804), from Tasmania, Australia.
- Within-genus differences in catchability of elasmobranchs during trawling.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life