Name - Apteronotus leptorhynchus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Scale-invariant adaptation in response to second-order electro-sensory stimuli in weakly electric fish.
- Reduced brain cell proliferation following somatic injury is buffered by social interaction in electric fish, Apteronotus leptorhynchus.
- Cellular automata modeling suggests symmetric stem-cell division, cell death, and cell drift as key mechanisms driving adult spinal cord growth in teleost fish.
- Distribution of the cholinergic nuclei in the brain of the weakly electric fish, Apteronotus leptorhynchus: Implications for sensory processing.
- Adult neurogenesis in the central nervous system of teleost fish: from stem cells to function and evolution.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life