Name - Terapon jarbua
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- New Records of Fish Parasitic Isopods (Crustacea: Isopoda) from the Gulf of Thailand.
- GUT CONTENT ANALYSIS OF Terapon jarbua FROM THE VIZHINJAM COAST OF SOUTH INDIA.
- Growth characteristics of four representative fishes and their responses to seagrass resource changes in typical tropical seagrass beds of Hainan Island.
- Relationships between sagittal otolith size and body size of Terapon jarbua (Teleostei, Terapontidae) in Malaysian waters.
- Stable isotopes track the ontogenetic movement of three commercially important fishes along a coastal Tanzanian seascape.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life