Name - Paracirrhites forsteri
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- First records of three fishes, and southern records of a further four fishes, from New South Wales, Australia.
- Habitat Use and Spatial Variability of Hawkfishes with a Focus on Colour Polymorphism in Paracirrhites forsteri.
- Habitat associations of hawkfish: depth, distribution, and density at two sites in Kenya.
- A new model study species: high accuracy of discrimination between individual freckled hawkfish (Paracirrhites forsteri) using natural markings.
- Does color matter? Molecular and ecological divergence in four sympatric color morphs of a coral reef fish.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life