Name - Argopecten purpuratus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Molecular characterization and cellular localization of a transmembrane C-type lectin receptor in hemocytes from the scallop Argopecten purpuratus.
- Plasticity in organic composition maintains biomechanical performance in shells of juvenile scallops exposed to altered temperature and pH conditions.
- Trophic interactions and metal transfer in marine ecosystems driven by the Peruvian scallop Argopecten purpuratus aquaculture.
- Argopecten purpuratus (Mollusca, Pectinidae) post-El Nino 1997-98 response in La Rinconada Marine Reserve (Antofagasta, Chile).
- Effect of low pH on growth and shell mechanical properties of the Peruvian scallop Argopecten purpuratus (Lamarck, 1819).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life