Name - Adapidae
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The expanded mandibular condyle of the Megaladapidae.
- Locomotion-related structures in the femoral trabecular architecture of primates and insectivores (Mammalia, Primates and Insectivora).
- Craniomandibular Signals of Diet in Adapids.
- The role of dietary competition in the origination and early diversification of North American euprimates.
- Primitive Adapidae from Namibia sheds light on the early primate radiation in Africa.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life