Name - Chaetodon melannotus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Hybrid vigor in a tropical Pacific soft-coral community.
- Taxonomy, host specificity and dietary implications of Hurleytrematoides (Digenea: Monorchiidae) from chaetodontid fishes on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Differences in demographic traits of four butterflyfish species between two reefs of the Great Barrier Reef separated by 1,200 km.
- Paradiscogaster flindersi and P. oxleyi n. sp. (Digenea: Faustulidae): overlapping host and geographical distributions in corallivore chaetodontid fishes in the tropical Indo-west Pacific.
- Butterflyfishes exhibit species-specific responses to changes in Pacific coral reef benthic communities.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life