Name - Diplophos taenia
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- A review of the species of Diplophos Gunther (Gonostomatidae, Osteichthyes) and their vertical and geographical distribution.
- Postembryonic development of Diplophos taenia Gunther (Gonostomatidae) from the Atlantic Ocean.
- Relationships of the stomiiform fishes (Teleostei), with a description of Diplophos.
- Early ontogeny and distribution of three species of the gonostomatid genus Diplophos in the western north Pacific.
- An inverse correlation between meristic characters and food supply in mid-water fishes: evidence and possible explanations.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life