Name - Alburnoides bipunctatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Molecular genetic divergence of five genera of cypriniform fish in Iran assessed by DNA barcoding.
- Addition of auxiliary discharge into a fishway-A contribution to fishway design at barrages of large rivers.
- OCCURRENCE, ABUNDANCE AND DISTRIBUTION OF BLEAK, COMMON SPIRLIN, AND SUNBLEAK IN THE ENVIRONMENTAL GRADIENTS OF SMALL RIVERS (TATARSTAN).
- Evaluating the fishway of the Hronska Dubrava small hydroelectric power station for use by fish community.
- Toxicity prediction and effect characterization of 90 pharmaceuticals and illicit drugs measured in plasma of fish from a major European river (Sava, Croatia).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life