Name - Oncorhynchus clarkii
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Effect of hook type and hook setting method on deep-hooking rates when bait fishing for trout in lentic waters.
- High densities of conspecifics buffer native fish from negative interactions with an ecologically similar invasive.
- Ecological and social strategies for managing fisheries using the Resist-Accept-Direct (RAD) framework.
- A Climate-Mediated Shift in the Estuarine Habitat Mosaic Limits Prey Availability and Reduces Nursery Quality for Juvenile Salmon.
- Hybridization decreases native cutthroat trout reproductive fitness.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life