Name - Columba livia
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The domestic pigeon Columba livia and grey-crowned goldfinch Carduelis caniceps are new consumers of the common ragweed Ambrosia artemisiifolia seeds in Almaty.
- Some features of nesting of rock pigeons Columba livia in the south of Rostov Oblast.
- Misdirected incubation in Common Kestrels Falco tinnunculus: a case of visual stimulus?
- Perceptual grouping and detection of trial-unique emergent structures by pigeons.
- Digital embryos: a novel technical approach to investigate perceptual categorization in pigeons (Columba livia) using machine learning.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life