Name - Littorina littorea
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Ocean acidification but not nutrient enrichment reduces grazing and alters diet preference in Littorina littorea.
- Capacity for Cellular Osmoregulation Defines Critical Salinity of Marine Invertebrates at Low Salinity.
- Bayesian networks as a novel tool to enhance interpretability and predictive power of ecological models.
- The velocity and quiescence distributions in spontaneous locomotion across animals vary between modes of movement.
- Combined effects of salinity and trematode infections on the filtration capacity, growth and condition of mussels.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life