Name - Hapalochlaena fasciata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- First reliable record of the blue-lined octopus, Hapalochlaena fasciata (Hoyle, 1886) (Cephalopoda: Octopodidae), from Jeju Island, Korea.
- Characterization of Some Commercially Important Octopus (Mollusca: Cephalopoda) from Indonesian Waters using Mitochondrial DNA Cytochrome Oxidase Sub-Unit I (Mt-DNA COI).
- Levels and distribution of tetrodotoxin in the blue-lined octopus Hapalochlaena fasciata in Japan, with special reference to within-body allocation.
- A model of octopus epidermis pattern mimicry mechanisms using inverse operation of the Turing reaction model.
- Seahorse Predation by Octopuses in the Caribbean and the West Pacific.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life