Name - Teredo navalis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Selective attack of waterlogged archaeological wood by the shipworm, Teredo navalis and its implications for in-situ preservation.
- An experimental approach for understanding the process of wood fragmentation by marine wood borers in shallow temperate waters.
- A phenological shift in the time of recruitment of the shipworm, Teredo navalis L., mirrors marine climate change.
- Genetic Population Structure and Demographic History of the Widespread Common Shipworm Teredo navalis Linnaeus 1758 (Mollusca: Bivalvia: Teredinidae) in European Waters Inferred from Mitochondrial COI Sequence Data.
- Teredo navalis in the Baltic Sea: Larval Dynamics of an Invasive Wood-Boring Bivalve at the Edge of Its Distribution.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life