Name - Alectis crinitus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Fractionation and purification of some muscular and visceral ciguatoxins extracted from Caribbean fish.
- Occurrence of tropical marine fishes at Port Aransas, Texas 1967-1973, related to sea temperatures.
- Noteworthy marine fishes from eastern Louisiana.
- Some interesting records of marine fishes from Alabama.
- Recent fish records from Puerto Rico.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life