Name - Platypharodon extremus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Analysis of hypoxia-inducible factor alpha polyploidization reveals adaptation to Tibetan plateau in the evolution of schizothoracine fish.
- Genetic diversity and demographic history of the endangered and endemic fish (Platypharodon extremus): implications for stock enhancement in Qinghai Tibetan Plateau.
- Length-weight relationships of three endemic fish species from the upper Yellow River, China.
- The complete mitochondrial genome sequence of Platypharodon extremus (Cypriniformes: Cyprinidae).
- Preliminary Study on the Applicability of COI Gene as DNA Barcode in Six Species of Schizothoracine Fishes in Qinghai Province.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life