Name - Diodon holocanthus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- A review of the Taeniacanthus balistae species group (Crustacea: Copepoda: Taeniacanthidae), with descriptions of two new species.
- The Circumtropical Swarm Population of the Longspined Porcupinefish (Diodon holocanthus Linnaeus).
- Sometimes hard to swallow: Attempted feeding on a porcupinefish results in death of both predator and prey.
- State of research of the Osteichthyes fish related to coral reefs in the Honduran Caribbean with catalogued records.
- Activities of digestive enzymes and non-specific immune indicators in Diodon holocanthus during larval and juvenile stages.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life