Name - Phocaena phocoena
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Estimation of body condition in harbour porpoises, Phocoena phocoena.
- 8. Rapid acclimation of cetaceans to an open-system respirometer.
- Recovery and necropsy of marine mammal carcasses in and near the Point Reyes National Seashore, May 1982 - March 1987.
- Chlorinated hydrocarbon concentrations and their use for describing population discreteness in harbour porpoises from Washington, Oregon and California.
- Occurrence and distribution of marine mammals off the Holderness coast: sightings made during aerial seabird surveys.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life