Name - Paracirrhites arcatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Flickers of speciation: Sympatric colour morphs of the arc-eye hawkfish, Paracirrhites arcatus, reveal key elements of divergence with gene flow.
- Niche width expansion of coral reef fishes along a primary production gradient in the remote central Pacific.
- Habitat associations of hawkfish: depth, distribution, and density at two sites in Kenya.
- Foraging consistency of coral reef fishes across environmental gradients in the central Pacific.
- Decoding diversity in a coral reef fish species complex with restricted range using metagenomic sequencing of gut contents.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life