Name - Chromis chromis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Temperature reduces fish dispersal as larvae grow faster to their settlement size.
- Diet and trophic interactions of Mediterranean planktivorous fishes.
- Maximum length record and some biological characters of devil firefish Pterois miles Bennett, 1828 for Aegean Sea, Turkey.
- Spatial distribution and density of the invasive sea urchin Diadema setosum in Turkey (eastern Mediterranean).
- Species identification of fish shoals using coupled split-beam and multibeam echosounders and two scuba-diving observational methods.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life