Name - Odonus niger
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- First report on the diet and reproductive biology of red-toothed triggerfish Odonus niger (Ruppell, 1836) from the south-eastern Arabian Sea.
- Checklist of order Tetraodontiformes (Actinopterygii) from Puducherry Coasts, Southeast Coast of India with Nine New Records.
- Morphometry, length-weight relationship and relative condition factor of red-toothed trigger fish, Odonus niger.
- Combining stereo-video monitoring and physiological trials to estimate reef fish metabolic demands in the wild.
- [Odonus niger Red-Toothed Triggerfish.]
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life