Name - Labidesthes sicculus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Chronology of the Invasion of the Tennessee and Cumberland River Systems by the Mississippi Silverside, Menidia audens, with Analysis of the Subsequent Decline of the Brook Silverside, Labidesthes sicculus.
- Dietary Reliance on Benthic Primary Production as a Predictor of Mercury Accumulation in Freshwater Fish and Turtles.
- Parasites of Brook Silversides, Labidesthes sicculus, and Golden Silversides, L. vanhyningi (Atheriniformes: Atherinopsidae), from Arkansas and Oklahoma, USA.
- Additional Information on the Natural History and Ecology of Select Fauna (Decapoda; Actinopterygii; Mammalia) from Oklahoma.
- Relationships among side-scan sonar classified substrates and fish-catch rates at multiple spatial scales.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life