Name - Neolamprologus multifasciatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Is there convergence in the molecular pathways underlying the repeated evolution of sociality in African cichlids?
- The social and ecological costs of an 'over-extended' phenotype.
- No evidence for larger brains in cooperatively breeding cichlid fishes.
- Isotocin neuronal phenotypes differ among social systems in cichlid fishes.
- Structural manipulations of a shelter resource reveal underlying preference functions in a shell-dwelling cichlid fish.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life