Name - Rexea Waite 1911
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
Original Description Reference
- Scientific Results of the New Zealand Government Trawling Expedition, 1907. Pisces part ii. Records of the Canterbury Museum, 1 1911: (157-272). [Zoological Record Volume 48]
View reference in:
- A review of the genus Rexea (Gempylidae) with descriptions of three new species.
- Improved diagnosis of the genus Rexichthys and its place in the system of the family Gempylidae.
- Snake mackerels and cutlassfishes of the world. (Families Gempylidae and Trichiuridae). An annotated and illustrated catalogue of the snake mackerels, snoeks, escolars, gemfishes, sackfishes, domine, oilfish, cutlassfishes, scabbardfishes, hairtails, and frostfishes known to date.
- Gemfishes (Scombroidei, Gempylidae, Rexea) of New Caledonia, southwest Pacific Ocean, with description of a new species.
- Scientific Results of the New Zealand Government Trawling Expedition, 1907. Pisces part ii.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life