Name - Stichaeus punctatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Diet and population size structure of the Arctic shanny, Stichaeus punctatus (Pisces: Stichaeidae), at sites in eastern Newfoundland and the eastern Arctic.
- Variations in the contribution of transport to changes in planktonic animal abundance: a study of the flux of fishes in Conception Bay, Newfoundland.
- Zooplankton prey selection among three dominant ichthyoplankton species in the northwest Gulf of St Lawrence.
- Observation of Abundant Larval Arctic Shanny (Stichaeus punctatus) in the Western North Atlantic, Found in the Waters of the Isles of Shoals, Maine, USA.
- The breeding seabird community reveals that recent sea ice loss in the Pacific Arctic does not benefit piscivores and is detrimental to planktivores.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life