Name - Spinachia spinachia
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The sculpture and morphology of postcranial dermal armor plates and associated bones in gasterosteiforms and syngnathiforms inhabiting Estonian coastal waters.
- Sub-Functionalization of Duplicated Genes in the Evolution of Nine-Spined Stickleback Hatching Enzyme.
- Studies on endangered and rare non-commercial fish species recorded in the Pomeranian Bay (southern Baltic Sea) in 2010-2013.
- Social information use and social learning in non-grouping fishes.
- Adaptive feeding behavior and functional responses in zooplankton.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life