Name - Poephila guttata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Lateral difference and sex difference in electrophysiological properties of HVCX neurons in adult zebra finches.
- Inhibition within a premotor circuit controls the timing of vocal turn-taking in zebra finches.
- Statistical learning of transition patterns in the songbird auditory forebrain.
- Songbird subthalamic neurons project to dopaminergic midbrain and exhibit singing-related activity.
- Neural circuit for social authentication in song learning.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life