Name - Halichoeres poeyi
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The influence of structural complexity and reef habitat types on flight initiation distance and escape behaviors in labrid fishes.
- Are Abrolhos no-take area sites of naive fish? An evaluation using flight initiation distance of labrids.
- Co-located 18S/5S rDNA arrays: an ancient and unusual chromosomal trait in Julidini species (Labridae, Perciformes).
- Follower fish of the goldspotted eel Myrichthys ocellatus with a review on anguilliform fish as nuclear species.
- Distribution patterns of the fish assemblage in the Mamanguape River Estuary, North-eastern Brazil.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life