Name - Siganus sutor
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Morphological and meristic characters of six rabbitfish species (Family: Siganidae) in Kenya.
- Coral-macroalgal interactions: Herbivory and substrate type influence growth of the macroalgae Eucheuma denticulatum (NL Burman) Collins & Hervey, 1917 on a tropical coral reef.
- Evolutionary History and Taxonomic Reappraisal of Coral Reef Rabbitfishes (Siganidae): Patterns of Lineage Diversification and Speciation.
- Supporting Spatial Management of Data-Poor, Small-Scale Fisheries With a Bayesian Approach.
- The shoemaker spinefoot Siganus sutor (Valenciennes, 1835) in the marine waters of Iraq: second appearance and the northernmost record in the northern Indian Ocean.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life