Name - Abudefduf bengalensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- A cryptic complex of species related to Transversotrema licinum Manter, 1970 from fishes of the Indo-West Pacific, including descriptions of ten new species of Transversotrema Witenberg, 1944 (Digenea: Transversotrematidae).
- Diverse feeding ecology and habitat use in coral reef fishes in the Malaysian South China Sea, as revealed by liver fatty acid composition.
- Fatty acid composition indicating diverse habitat use in coral reef fishes in the Malaysian South China Sea.
- Lepotrema Ozaki, 1932 (Lepocreadiidae: Digenea) from Indo-Pacific fishes, with the description of eight new species, characterised by morphometric and molecular features.
- Reproductive characteristics of coral-reef fishes, Pomacentridae, Monodactylidae and Chaetodontidae, in the east coast of Peninsula Malaysia.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life