Name - Oreochromis urolepis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Trophic relationships of small nonnative fishes in a natural creek and several agricultural drains flowing into the Salton Sea, and their potential effects on the endangered desert pupfish.
- Heavy metals and organochlorine residues in water, sediments, and fish in aquatic ecosystems in urban and peri-urban areas in Tanzania.
- Impacts of Combined Salinity and Temperature Extremes on Different Strains and Species of Tilapia Inhabiting the Watershed of the Salton Sea.
- The invasive potential of tilapias (Osteichthyes, Cichlidae) in the Americas.
- Losing cichlid fish biodiversity: genetic and morphological homogenization of tilapia following colonization by introduced species.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life