Name - Odax pullus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Temperate marine herbivorous fishes will likely do worse, not better, as waters warm up.
- Selection and intake of algal species in butterfish (Odax pullus; Labridae).
- Does temperature constrain diet choice in a marine herbivorous fish?
- Stable isotopes of amino acids from reef fishes uncover Suess and nitrogen enrichment effects on local ecosystems.
- Histology and ultrastructure of the gastrointestinal tract in four temperate marine herbivorous fishes.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life