Name - Haliotis varia
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Effect of culture media and tissue extracts in the mantle explant culture of abalone, Haliotis varia Linnaeus.
- Variation in biochemical composition during gonad maturation of the tropical abalone Haliotis varia Linnaeus 1758 (Vetigastropoda: Haliotidae).
- Population density and size distribution of Haliotis varia on boulder shores in Hachijo Island, Japan.
- Spawning season of the tropical abalone Haliotis varia in Hachijo Island, south central Japan.
- Biometric relationships of the Indian abalone Haliotis varia Linnaeus 1758 from Mandapam waters of Gulf of Mannar, south-east coast of India.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life