Name - Parapercis cylindrica
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Regulation of protogynous sex change by competition between corticosteroids and androgens: an experimental test using sandperch, Parapercis cylindrica.
- Sexual selection explains sex-specific growth plasticity and positive allometry for sexual size dimorphism in a reef fish.
- Density-Dependent Sex Ratio Adjustment and the Allee Effect: A Model and a Test Using a Sex-Changing Fish.
- Aggressive females become aggressive males in a sex-changing reef fish.
- Introduction of geospatial perspective to the ecology of fish-habitat relationships in Indonesian coral reefs: A remote sensing approach.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life