Name - Amblyglyphidodon curacao
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Impact of motorboats on fish embryos depends on engine type.
- Reduced access to cleaner fish negatively impacts the physiological state of two resident reef fishes.
- Crown-of-thorns starfish larvae are vulnerable to predation even in the presence of alternative prey.
- The impact of long-term reduced access to cleaner fish on health indicators of resident client fish.
- Rapid evolution fuels transcriptional plasticity to ocean acidification.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life