Name - Callorhinus ursinus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Whiskers as a novel tissue for tracking reproductive and stress-related hormones in North Pacific otariid pinnipeds.
- Testosterone levels in hair of free-ranging male northern fur seals (Callorhinus ursinus) in relation to sampling month, age class and spermatogenesis.
- HISTOLOGIC LESIONS IN PLACENTAS OF NORTHERN FUR SEALS (CALLORHINUS URSINUS) FROM A POPULATION WITH HIGH PLACENTAL PREVALENCE OF COXIELLA BURNETII.
- Should I stay or should I go? Behavioral adjustments of fur seals related to foraging success.
- Puncture performance tests reveal distinct feeding modes in pinniped teeth.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life