Name - Awaous stamineus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Migratory gauntlets on oceanic islands: Watershed disturbance increases the cost of amphidromy.
- Sticking to it: testing passive pull-off forces in waterfall-climbing fishes across challenging substrates.
- Bendy to the bone: Links between vertebral morphology and waterfall climbing in amphidromous gobioid fishes.
- Stream and ocean hydrodynamics mediate partial migration strategies in an amphidromous Hawaiian goby.
- Sucker Shapes, Skeletons, and Bioinspiration: How Hard and Soft Tissue Morphology Generates Adhesive Performance in Waterfall Climbing Goby Fishes.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life