Name - Squalus cubensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Isopods present on deep-water sharks Squalus cubensis and Heptranchias perlo from The Bahamas.
- Stress, post-release mortality, and recovery of commonly discarded deep-sea sharks caught on longlines.
- Maturation and reproduction of Squalus cubensis and Squalus cf. quasimodo (Squalidae, Squaliformes) in the southern Caribbean Sea.
- Differences in relative heart mass among deep-sea and coastal sharks with increasing depth.
- Blood biochemical status of deep-sea sharks following longline capture in the Gulf of Mexico.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life